Should I send the 'good bye 'note?

7 months ago
windstorm78 didn't upload a photo

Karen windston (windstorm78)

14 posts

I ask because I can be too quick to react & can be rash.. letting my emotions run wild. .then find what I did wasn’t the right thing..I should have waited..cooled down. This is something I don’t want to mess up

7 months ago

Hi Karen,

My answer to that is predicated on what you hope to accomplish by sending it. I’d be happy to chat with you and provide you with the honest insight I pride myself on providing here. If you check out my profile, you will get an idea of the kind of reader I am by the years of client feedback that support my accuracy.

I look forward to hearing from you! Bright blessings, Pixie :)

7 months ago

I’d say do not. I can see this person does not need nor deserve a good bye or explanation, especially when they haven’t done it for you. Just walk away and move on. Come chat with me for more info to connect to the highest divine spirits.

Kind regards.

7 months ago
windstorm78 didn't upload a photo

Karen windston (windstorm78)

14 posts

I did send one. .but not the you hurt me this way etc one.im done being hurt & angry. I sent a positive one. A ..you know ,your right to end it…some more positive things ending with thanks for setting me free to find one who actually wants me. . he would expect a negative note not a positive one.prob won’t read it anyways .but I guess it was more for me