Friend passing

over 3 years ago

My name is alexiah and on August 7th 2020 my friend who was like a little brother to me passed away at the age of 15. His name was Pablo S. my younger sister who is also 15 yrs old was his first love and he was her first love and shes devestated. My other sister who is 17 years old was his bestfriend and shes devestated as well. He called our mom , mom and he called me sister. We miss him so much and im wondering if anyone can pick up on any messeges he might have for us. Please &thank you.

over 3 years ago

Hi hun,

I’m sorry for your loss. I am a medium and do pick up spirit. I’d be happy to read for you, but for these type readings I like to make appointments because I like to prepare and take the time to clear my working space.

Feel free to message me if you are interested in making an appointment.

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

So sorry on your great loss. May his soul rest in peace. I will connect you there and tell you after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll channel you through the Bridge Between Two Worlds and then we will be able to communicate with him.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

It is a blessing to know that for those who have souls, they will live on past what we can see or even understand.

It is important to be sure if he has passed fully or not, as if hes already crossed over- as much as we miss our loved ones, it is kinder to let them rest—If you wish to call and see if he is still around, the first 3 minutes of my chat is free, and we can spend that time seeing if there is anything he needs to share with you.

love, light an prayers

TGO

over 3 years ago
psychickev's photo

Kevin jones (psychickev)

2 posts

I am hearing a young man laughing at doing the dishes and throwing the water around soaking each other. He says ‘the wreath was very good’ connects a Wednesday to himself and says ‘I’m okay now it was quick but I’m fine.

over 3 years ago

Hi hun,

I know we talked about arranging a session. I’d still be happy to chat with you.

Bright blessings, Pixie

over 3 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Alexiah ~

Deeply sorry for your loss. I’m seeing a little bit longer (for a man) dark brownish curly hair. He had a very sunny disposition (an especially great smile) and could warm up the room whenever he arrived. I can see why you miss him so very much. He’s the kind of personality that you see in Disney movies (warm and ready for adventure/fun). I see he could easily make friends with people he just met.

If you ever need to talk … you know where to reach me.

Blessings,

Mystic_SunTiger