Will i

over 3 years ago

So i met this guy through a mutual friend we hung out for almost two weeks then he changed. Why? Will i hear from keel? What made him change?

over 3 years ago
lovepsychicsonia didn't upload a photo

Sonu (lovepsychicsonia)

14 posts

call me for honest reading the situation.

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into siriit and see why he change his mind toward you and much more . On line now – Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago

I THERE COME AND SEE ME FOR A DETAILED READING ON THIS

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

I can help

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me give you the truth and give you full insight what I see through spirit guides of his real thoughts and why he change toward you and much more . On line now -Live chat. Blessings

over 3 years ago

hi sweetie do feel some positive changes trying to take place ,contact me for complete details

over 3 years ago

I do not feel like this is over. There are a few things in the way now but it is temporary. Please feel free to contact me to look deeper into the connection between the two of you.

bless. x x

jade