Decision time..which way?

over 3 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Because of this pandemic..like many..life has gone different than planned. Im at that point of do i stay where i am or move back home(3hrs away)leaning more towards home .more importantly..will my partner come with. We have been strained but not broken…im not sure what he thinks.if he truly want to work on us..it did seem like hes been trying lately..but idk.. Can anyone help.. Thank you:)

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALLL ME.

over 3 years ago

I can help you with this answer I have over 25 years exp. and I am a psychic clairvoyant empath and energy reading natural born gifted able to help you in all matter of life call me for true answers to your question I would let you know what I see and what your person is feeling thinking and willing to do in the situation your in with them if you want to know what your outcome and what happening with your person and you plz call me now IM on line right now

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for your relationship and more On line now Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago

Hey Audry!

I know this pandemic is bring a lot of questions to the surface for many of us, but deep down most of know the best things for ourselves. The questions we have to doubt our first instincts are due mostly in part due to fear.

I’d be happy to chat if you need direction.

Bright blessings and be safe, hun!

All the best, Pixie :)