Will we ever be in contact again?

over 4 years ago

I’m Dalia eden Torres 3-21-1988 alex 5-1-91 hasn’t been in contact will he ever reach out to me ? Ever since I switch jobs communication is lacking and I don’t see him as much as I did before

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit see i9f he will ever contact you . I will look around his spirit and see his thoughts toward you . Blessings

over 4 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I would love to help you regarding this situation I can pick up on any matter I will work through name and dob. I will not give you false hope all of my readings are very direct detailed & honest I don’t feel you should wait any longer please contact me now!

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me I am online.

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Dalia,

Didn’t you post this question about this exact same person before? I know you’re attracted to him but he has so many options to pick from for friends.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago
spiritmasterluu's photo

✨Spirit Master Luu (spiritmasterluu)

7 posts

Hi Luv! I dont see him contacting you for this moment. Spirit is saying you need to focus on yourself for now! Blessings Dalia!

over 4 years ago
giftedariel12's photo

Gifted Ariel (giftedariel12)

175 posts

hello I am psychic ariel I am online call for chat very true and honest no false hopes givein here ONLINE NOW!!

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future $10 for 15mins