Is he even for me?

over 4 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

Or is he just keeping me around to pay bills ? I almost feel hes doing the..ill be the worst so you break it off first..thing. .. is that the thing or he just going through something and im just being sensitive?

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what his thoughts are toward you , and much more . I will give you the truth . Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me iam online, thanks giving special $21.99 past. present, future!

over 4 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago

audry921

304 posts

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

audry921,

It’s so unfair to feel like you’re being taken advantage of and worse to have someone withhold love for no obvious reason. Very sorry you are going through that!

I can see that you were attracted to him because he is a bit unpredictable and you have actually found him to be rather exciting in that regard.

Let me know if you’d like a reading.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

online now mention forum for special offers!!

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum or for money sake .FAST TYPIST

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 4 years ago

I can help (:

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail.

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future $10 for 15mins